xr86yp295m Forex Leader: GBPJPY

GBPJPY

June 8, 2009 - Later

GBPJPY has been playing games with us recently as you can see in the pic.





There was a long taken where you see the green arrow (that's Friday afternoon). Then after a few bars there’s a blank followed by my broker finally opening 1.5 hours late (at 17h30 my time). I had put an SL on Friday at 8 pips, and when my broker opened, the SL was hit (a pip is a pip). Later there was a recross (short) where you see the red arrow, but gbpjpy decided it wasn’t feeling short at all. I didn’t move my SL and went to bed and at noon today, upon recross up, the trade was closed at a loss (it happens). There was no re-entry for me in my real account because of “trade context busy” and I didn’t enter manually because I was away from the computer. But as you can see below, it’s currently up 25 pips and here I would put my SL to BE+1 (break-even plus 1 or at 157.72).






Most of the others are doing great at a current total of +2000.



(I’m trying to post smaller images because of space availability, but these are, respectively:
gbpusd, usdjpy, eurusd, gbpchf, audusd, eurjpy, gbpjpy)

Later

I wrote the above around 3 o'clock this afternoon. It's now 17:06 and GBPJPY is up at +35. I'll post a pic a little later.

Update: June 15, 2009

Well, that trade finally closed today at noon at a very nice +300 pips !!!