xr86yp295m Forex Leader: 100 pips in one hour

100 pips in one hour

May 27, 2009

Things are sometimes incredible. I told you Wednesdays move. Here is a pic I just took which is about an hour later than the one above and we're now at +700 pips:


Look at GBPAUD, our winner once again, currently at + 207.

And the most amazing thing is that I did NOTHING (actually I was cutting the hedge outside). I could close out now and be 100 pips richer than 1 hour ago (or 700 pips richer than a few days ago). Just imagine if you had enough capital for your pips to be worth 10$ (standard lot). I’ll speak about this more in my next post, as pip worth is sometimes hard to grasp. And I’ll also try to upload an Excel sheet I made to track the exact pip worth in real-time. The sheet connects to your MT4 feed and updates in real-time, quite fascinating to watch.